Register online until 4pm on Sunday 1st May
People wishing to register on the day as a late entry walker, can do so, from 8 am at the late entry table.
A late entry fee of £15 per adult and £5 per child and young person under 19 will be charged .
- Complete a 2020 late entry form and take to the late entry table. Blank forms will also be available on the day.
- Late entry walkers should note that no Walker Number will be issued without payment of the fee.
- All walkers require a Walker Number on the day of the Walk, including adults accompanying children in school year 5 and below. This is for insurance purposes. Children in Year 5 or under will need an accompanying adult who must also register. Young people under the age of 16 need the signature of a parent or guardian on their form.
- Please be prepared for queues, as usually about 250 people register on the day. If you can register online beforehand, please do!
- Pre-registration is encouraged in the hope that walkers will pledge as much money as possible by asking sponsors for their donation commitment before the day of the Walk. You can pre-register online until 4pm the day before the Walk.