The 2020 Herm World Aid Walk is a 8.5km walk around the very beautiful Island of Herm.
To enter the Herm walk click here:
Enter Herm Walk
Route information can be found here:
Additional Walker information can be found here:
- The walk is 5¼ miles (8.5kms) long.
- The numbers for Herm World Aid Walk are limited. Once the number is reached, no more entries can be accepted.
- Online pre-entry for the Herm Walk closes at 17:00 on Friday 11th September 2020.
- If the maximum walk numbers are not reached by the online closing time then people wishing to register as a late entry walker can do so on the day of the Walk at the late entry table on the grass near Herm harbour, from 12:30. The 2020 late entry form can be filled in at home, and brought to the late entry table. Please be prepared to queue. If you can register online beforehand, please do as there is limited manpower on the day!
- All walkers must register, including adults accompanying children. This is for insurance purposes and not for sponsorship reasons.
- The walk will go ahead even in rain but in the event of strong winds and possible disruption to the ferry service please check the Travel Trident website which will be updated at 07:45 on the day of the walk.
Herm travel information
On Saturday the 12th September, the Travel Trident boat leaves Guernsey at various times throughout the morning. There is a boat at 12.15pm arriving at 12.35 which still will give you enough time to register. Travel Trident have kindly agreed to a special price for World Aid Walk participants. Ticket prices: £9.00 adult, £4.00 child, £1.50 infant. These prices are for same day return and walkers will be required to show their World Aid Walk number. Walkers must check in at the Harbour walk desk before starting. traveltrident.com
We look forward to welcoming you and hope that you have an enjoyable day in Herm!