REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 WALK WILL OPEN ON THE 1st MARCH 2019
Click here to register online: Guernsey 2019 Registration
Click here to register online: Herm 2019 Registration
Click here to register online: Sark 2019 Registration
There are 3 entry forms – ADULT, CHILD, and YOUNG PERSON IN YEAR 6 AND ABOVE AND UNDER 19.
Please note: Online registrations will close Sunday 5th May at 4pm (6pm for Herm).
Entry fee is £10 for adults and £3 for children and young people under 19.
Late entries on the day will cost £15 for adults and £5 for children and young people under 19.
However we encourage all walkers to raise as much money as possible to help fight against poverty.
You will be sent the following emails:
- Confirmation with your unique Walker Number
- Email with a link to your personal online fundraising page
- Enjoy the walk!
People wishing to register as a late entry walker can do so on the day at the late entry table from 8am.
- The 2019 late entry form can be filled in at home, and brought to the late entry table. Blank forms will also be available on the day.
- A late entry fee of £15 per adult and £5 per child and young person under 19 will be charged .
- Late entry walkers should note that no Walker Number will be issued without payment of the fee.
- All walkers require a Walker Number on the day of the Walk, including adults accompanying children in school year 5 and below. This is for insurance purposes and not for sponsorship reasons.
- Please be prepared for queues, as usually about 250 people register on the day. If you can register online beforehand, please do!
- You can do this by clicking the green buttons on the right of this page.